Thursday, October 11, 2007

THE HUNDRED GIRLS PROJECT

THE HUNDRED GIRLS PROJECT

Introduction

In a span of twenty months I dated a hundred women I met from the Internet.

There are those who would say this was compulsive behavior, but I had my reasons. Had I merely been seeking a girlfriend, I would have stopped at Girl 6. But I was trying to find myself, and after the nameless thing that happened to me, I decided that my life's purpose was to understand women, to burrow into the female soul and see what riches there were, and to claim them as my own.

And though my life was enriched and I learned more in two years than I had in a previous lifetime of experience with women, the real reward of the journey was the story I can now tell. When you read these words and see the female lust and desire I experienced, you may discount it as the ravings of a delusional warped soul, or perhaps you dismiss them thinking I'm famous or handsome or rich and that only I could do these things. This is false. I am ordinary. I am every man. I am you. The only difference, perhaps, is that I risked when other men were cautious, and because I knew I was brave, I came across as self-assured. I knew I was becoming the Flying Dutchman of dating, and to the women who met me, it made me seem unaffected by their attention. Nothing drives a woman wilder than a man who can take her or leave her. A lesson learned late in life, but a lesson nonetheless.

If you read carefully, you’ll see the changes in the author that intimate contact with a hundred women brought about. It was a positive but painful experience, as all learning is, but when the lessons were done, I was ten times the man I was when I dialed the cell number of Girl One.

I won't say anything about what started this journey except that obviously a great sadness blew into my life, and I needed this to set the world right again.

One item of business before the journey begins: You must know that the identities of The Hundred are deliberately altered to protect the identities of the women discussed. The changes, however, do not alter the events of the encounters. The photos are not the actual women but do bear a striking resemblance to the actual female of each entry. I’ve also removed references to real people in my life to protect their identities. Otherwise, what you are reading is the truth.

Anonymous

silentfastdeep@aol.com

No comments: