Thursday, October 11, 2007

GIRL 9 ~ LIBRARIAN GIRL

GIRL 9

LIBRARIAN GIRL



Always before I had been the hunter. Now women were contacting me. Other than Alayna, no one worth looking at had initiated contact. But in my lowered-libido post-Alayna state, searching for sluts didn't seem to work. The girls I would date, I thought, should find me.

That philosophy seemed fair enough. The first one to contact me, I decided to go out with. Her name was Cindy, the first of what would seem like a hundred Cindys. Her job was a senior buyer and procurement manager for a chemical company. Her picture showed the most chaste, calm, short haired, upstanding, mousy, glasses-clad woman I could imagine. The kind you would expect to find in the library of 1950s Main Street America. Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, I thought, and her conceiving her two children probably was the only sex she'd had in her life. And, as a result, I thought, she probably fucked like an animal.

I met her at a place in Cranbury. It was a bar done in oak that was much too well lit, which didn't help with Miss Librarian.



At first I was certain I was wrong. She was exactly like her picture. She dressed in black pants and a white sweater (in July). Her shoes were flats. Despite the frumpy outfit, there was nothing wrong with her body, but the short hair and wire-framed glasses just broadcast that she wasn't sexual. I decided to talk to her openly and honestly to see if I were right or wrong. She was interested in my exploits, but didn't want to reveal any of her own.

I walked her to her car. On impulse, I put my arm around her and kissed her. Her mouth opened wide and her tongue caressed mine invitingly. What the hell, I thought. I kept kissing her, held her tighter, and deliberately ran my hand up the back of her sweater and touched her soft, smooth skin, then pushed my hand through the waistband of her pants and under her thong. As I cradled her buttock in my hand, she pressed herself closer to me, her desire becoming more apparent.

I pulled back from the kiss and saw myself reflected in her glasses. It was no good. In my mind, I was still kissing Alayna.

"Good night," I said, trying to smile, but failing.

She stared after me, astonished, as I walked to my truck, got in, and roared off.

REMEMBER TO PRESS "VIEW ARCHIVES" TO SEE THE NEXT TEN ENCOUNTERS!

No comments: