Thursday, October 11, 2007

GIRL 7 ~ DEEP THROAT GIRL

GIRL 7

DEEP THROAT GIRL



I was in full rebound from Girl 6. I missed Alayna. I cried every night for Alayna. I was dating just to force myself to move ahead. I told myself that on July 25, Alayna’s birthday, my grief would be over. I’d spend all day grieving, and then I would be healed.

I was lying to myself.

This was worse than starting over after Girl Zero. The ending of a love affair with a woman who had truly loved me and lusted for me hurt much more than the end of the marriage.

The next date, with Girl 7, was with an ultra-local. Alayna had lived a hundred miles away. This girl would be close enough to run to her house.

She insisted that I pick her up at her house. When I asked why, she hinted that she was great at oral sex and that perhaps we should just skip dinner.

No one could be better in bed than Alayna, I thought.

“No,” I said. “I’ll just meet you at the restaurant.”

She was worse than I imagined. All night she kept telling me how great she was at cocksucking, and all night I smiled pathetically and nodded. When they cleared away our plates and I paid, I walked her to her car, wondering how to get out of the good-night kiss. Her eyes drilled into mine.

It was a no win situation, and I was weak with grief. I kissed her with a limp mouth as she rammed her tongue down my throat. I pulled away from her, and saw her look of expectation,as if she thought she’d converted someone.

She seemed amazed that her campaign had failed.

“Good-night,” I said faintly. I turned and walked slowly, head down, to my truck.

No comments: