Thursday, October 11, 2007

GIRL 21 ~ BESTIALITY GIRL

GIRL 21

BESTIALITY GIRL



I was torn up from Girl 20, Jackrabbit Girl. And Girl 14, Piano Girl. And Girl 6, the goddamned love of my life. I needed something inconsequential. A snack. A dalliance. That would help me heal, I thought.

I did a word search on the words "sexual" and "sensuous." One of the respondents had the screen name Sa-t-8-u.

Satiate you. Say she ate you.

The picture was blurry and showed a thin girl with an 80s haircut. Probably a 20-year-old photo, I thought. But her writeup pretty much said "bend me over." Bingo.

I wrote her. She responded with her phone number. I called her. Her first words to me were, "do you have a basement?" No, I said, I live in a condo. Was this some gold-digging female diagnostic of how big my house was? Why, I asked. Because, she said, I want you to tie me up in your basement and whip me. And fuck me. I paused long enough to gasp, but she didn’t wait. "Are you a dom?" A dominant? Yes, I answered, and then added, "I didn’t give you permission to ask that, you bitch."

Her voice quivered in pleasure. "Oh, yes, master! Sorry, master! May I call you ‘master’? Or do you prefer, ‘sir’?"

Michael will do, I told her. When I asked her what she was into, she asked, what was she not into? She knew more group sex and swapping jargon (yes, it apparently has its own vocabulary!) than I’d ever imagined. She told me about when she and her boyfriend would go to sex parties, it wasn’t "cheating" if – while he fucked another female – he kept his eyes locked on hers. The second time I called her and asked what she was up to, she said she was on a bestiality chat room and cruising bestiality web sites. In two conversations she poured her fantasies out to me. One of her things was being sexual with one end of her man while another man was sexual with his other end. I had to disappoint her on that one. Amazing, I thought, a woman who knows more about sex than I do.

She asked what I liked my woman to wear. Miniskirt and heels, of course, I said.

Panties optional, she asked.

This was a first date fuck if I ever saw one.

She showed up in the promised microminiskirt, thigh-high stockings and fuck-me pumps. Normally a fortunate thing, but she could have climbed down from the cab of an 18-wheeler, and could easily have wrestled me to the mat. I’m not sure I could have circled her waist with my arms and had my hands meet.

She gave me a present. Inside there were two things. Her thong – she had removed it in the parking lot – and Chinese anal love beads. Were they for use on her or me, I wondered. I asked how she had spent her day, as she said she was temporarily unemployed. She ordered a margarita and I called for Coors Light, and she told the tale of how she surfed the bestiality websites and chat rooms, and her first through third masturbation episodes of the day, which yielded to the sexual enema.

As she told it, she was new to enemas, and the first time she had an accident in which, while internally pressurized, she played with the nozzle, fucking her ass with it, and a jet of enema water streaked across the room, hitting the cat. I started choking with laughter, irritating the couple sitting at a too-close table, who were riveted to the entire story. Go on, I said. This morning, she reported, when she pulled out the enema bottle, the cat took one look at it and ran like hell!

The conversation turned to what she wanted in life, which were marriage and children. She was 41. If she wanted kids and a fulfilling marriage, this was an odd way to start. I felt that strange feeling when I was no longer in charge of the conversation. If it had been up to me, I would have adjourned to the back seat for a nice warm good-night blowjob, but instead there was something else planned for Bestiality Girl.

What children do you know, I asked. She told me her 6 year old nephew was local, and that she was trying to avoid watching him while her brother was in jail. For the second time I choked on my beer, but this was not a reaction to something funny. She wanted children, yet couldn’t be bothered to care for her young nephew while the brother was in jail? What was up with that? Any other family in the area, I asked. She shook her head; her parents were gone. Was this a terrible, awful child, a demon, I asked? No, he was perfectly sweet, she said. But a 6 year old in the house meant cramping her style. She couldn’t play with her dildos, watch her bestiality DVDs or get sexual enemas all day long with a kid in the house.

I’m not sure what I said. I know the moodof the evening changed. I remember at least that I told her that marriage and family would not be a reality nor should they be. Spend the rest of your life playing, I suggested. Leave children and husbands to the other girl.

There was no good-bye kiss.




Written by tigersharktorp . Link to this entry

This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
You have to turn this into a bound book volume. The stories are wild!
Comment from sigmapirules - 10/16/05 12:49 AM

No comments: