Thursday, October 11, 2007

GIRL 16 ~ COMPUTER FRENCH GIRL

GIRL 16

Computer French Girl




I stared at the screen. It was Girl 6, Alayna, but with dark chocolate skin and black wavy hair. She was a degreed computer engineer, a project director running a shop of programmers, coders, at a vast insurance company. Who knows, I thought. At worst, she could be a new client for Girl Zero.

I wrote her and tried to use all my charms. It worked. She asked for my number, and in the cell-hole filled landscape of northern Delaware where my construction project was being erected, it seemed all she got was my voice mail. For a full week, our voice mail systems had a relationship. In my in box was the sweetest French accented female voice. Her name was Aurélie, and the way she said it, it was not only the purest music, but exciting as well. My imagination raced ahead to visions of introducing this exotic, beautiful French girl to my children and my ex.

She walked into the Italian restaurant in Cherry Hill wearing a blue dress, what Girl 6 had called a “shift.” I dropped my jaw.



Aurélie was six feet tall and wore four inch stiletto pumps. She didn’t just look exotic, she was as African as the day is long, with cornrows in her hair going all the way to her waist. Her chest was huge, the biggest breasts I think I’d ever seen.

Stripper tits, I thought. I was no stranger to fake boobs. Girl 6 had introduced me to them. She had complained that her breasts were two raisins on a wall, so she had gone in for the ten thousand dollar breast enhancement surgery just to get a B-cup. The result was the most gorgeous, perfectly shaped, palm-fitting bosoms, each one a mouth-watering sexual experience. They felt better than natural, so firm, so sexual, so athletic. After Girl 6, I honestly thought I’d never again find a pair of breasts I’d like.

But Aurélie’s breasts looked comical.

It was worse. This dress had the square footage of a napkin. It barely reached up to hug those circus tits. Her waist was small, her hips generous, her ass a double cantaloupe set of perfect spheres barely contained in the microminiskirt. But what struck me most were her legs. I’d never seen legs so muscular and toned.

I was a lover of athletic women, and the weight lifting women in the gym made my blood run hot, but Aurélie didn’t look like a woman. She looked like a man in a dress. I stared at her and thought, there has to be a penis under that thong.

We got very drunk that night, but neither one of us touched the other, not even a caress of a shoulder or a brush against the thigh. And by the end of the night, Computer French Girl’s accent had begun to drive me crazy. Even if I had been into her, her accent would have killed it. I looked at her lips, all puckered for a kiss as she sat in the supple leather seat of her shining new Land Rover, her legs a mile long, her impossibly huge breasts thrusting out at me above her taught abdominal muscles.

I shook her hand. She opened her eyes in surprise as I walked to my truck, my eyes averted.

I looked over at the supreme being, who chomped away on my gum as he reclined in the shotgun seat of the SUV. For the dozenth time since Girl Zero, I asked him, “What the hell was that about?” But before he could answer I held up my palm. “Forget it, I don’t want to know.”

It was a long, silent drive home.




Written by tigersharktorp . Link to this entry

This entry has 5 comments: (Add your own)
As far as the psycho bitch with all the threats-Shut the fuck up! If you don't like it don't read it!! Simple as that, no one is forcing you to read the stories that he is choosing to share with us. At first I was a little taken back as well, but the more I read the more I was touched. Some of the things he has to say about women are true, good & bad (as much as it may suck to admit to that). I think he is a sincere guy that is sharing his experiences with us. Besides, how could you not get a little hot when he starts talking about fucking some chick in her ass than cumming all over her face?
Comment from cb2282cutie - 10/21/05 3:52 PM




The last part of my previous comment should have read....

Lady, you need to be bent over a man's lap and spanked, hard! I'll bet your daddy didn't do it, and it shows.
Comment from ussdevilfish666 - 9/4/05 6:20 AM




I'd like to know what is so sick about writing about your dating experiences? To my knowledge, you haven't hurt any of these women, in any way. Yes, this journal is raw and explicit, but you don't show entire faces or even give out real names. I couldn't pick any of these women out of a police line-up if they paid me to try. To me, this woman who threatened you is probably a frustrated, gold-digging, wannabe. She thinks if she trashes you to the "authorities" and everyone else she can think of, she can hurt you and empower herself. Hurt you how? This woman thinks you play mind-games, HA, she needs to look in the mirror. Every single day women fuck with men's minds, but that's okay, right? "Honey take me shopping, do the dishes, clean the house, take fluffy out for a walk, deal with the kids, wine and dine me tonight, and then maybe, maybe, I'll fuck you, if you're lucky." If that isn't cruel-ass head-games, then I don't know what is! Women use men as tools to get what they want out of life and then shit all over them when things don't go "exactly" their way. That's pathetic and wrong, but they get away with it because so many men are pussy-whipped and afraid of a little "silent treatment." If more men would just stand up to these tactics, make their wifes/girlfriends sleep on the couch and laugh at these silent, pot-banging bitches, then this shit would stop. Women are like children, if you reward poor behavior, they will continue to act like spoiled brats. Women who realize that the road goes both ways and the "Golden Rule" applies to everyone in life, will find men loyal, loving and compassionate in ways they cannot imagine. Keeping an honest, candid, public journal is not sick. What is sick is this scorned woman who wants to piss all over you and ruin your reputation just because you didn't blow sunshine up her ass! Lady, you need to be bent over a man's lap and
Comment from ussdevilfish666 - 9/4/05 6:13 AM




From a fellow traveler: "My Friend Mr "M", You might try playing the part of a broken hearted man who was divorced six years ago and have not dated or had sex since then. They will flock to you. Good Luck, And thanks for your opinion partner!"
Comment from tigersharktorp - 8/29/05 5:41 AM




From a dear reader, delivered to my Match dot com email address --

"FYI -- You are a sick fuck. This is how you choose to get inside the heads of women? By exploiting them without their permission? Tell me, have you gotten permission from these women to expoit them in this way. I will be reporting you not only to match.com but to the authorities. I am sure what you are doing is illegal, it obviously is incredibly unethical. But maybe you have no ethics or values. Maybe someone should do a testimonial on you, how to get into the mind of a sick fuck. And I will surely forward your testimonials on to the authorities as well as to all my friends to expose YOUR ASS! Too bad you also included a link to your book selling website cause now I can expose your name to the newspapers as being a sick fuck writer and then nobody will buy your books. HA HA on YOU. P.S. Thanks for your website. I'll be in touch to see what kind of damage I can do to your reputation as a writer. Would your readers love to know what a sick sexual pervert you really are. see ya"

She couldn't resist adding on a second email entitled "addendum" --

"Oh, I thought you'de like to know that I will be looking into who your PUBLISHERS are as well and will be forwarding each and every one of them your revered testimonials. Maybe they would like to get their wives opinions on your testimonials. Hopefully this will hurt you badly. Have a good day."

I wrote her back twice. The first reply said:

"No, odds are, this will get me the movie deal."

The second will probably get me an Islamic-style death threat:

"Hey, I posted this comment and the addendum in the comments section under Girl 16. Thank you. Michael, Playboy Author Boy P.S. Ha ha on me?"


No comments: