Thursday, October 11, 2007

GIRL 24 ~ ARIES INFO-TECH GIRL

GIRL 24

ARIES INFO-TECH GIRL



I was still a player. Like most players, I lied to myself about it. I insisted to anyone who would listen that I wanted a serious relationship. Yet anyone who showed up at the candlelit table who was a good candidate would be sabotaged. And I had gotten very good at picking women who would not tempt me into a relationship.

There are three flavors of chemistry. Romantic, sexual and personality.

Romantic chemistry is based on appearance and to me, it means that the girl looks like a model. She is someone I want to write poetry to. But it is often confused with sexual chemistry, which is also based on appearance.

Many times, sexual chemistry emanates from a woman who is not beautiful, but is almost downright rough, perhaps not even conventionally pretty. I can’t explain it, but I look at the imperfect-looking girl and I think, "there’s just something about her." Or I think, "I just want to bend her over and fuck her."

Personality chemistry is everything else. Sense of humor. Intelligence. Conversational ability. Brain matter. If it isn’t romantic or sexual, it’s personality.

In my playing, I didn’t really care about personality chemistry. I wasn’t putting my hard cock into her mind. And romantic was dangerous, romantic chemistry made me drop my playing ways and think about marriage again. So no females who were gorgeous were invited to play. Just skanky girls, and I didn’t care if they were bitches as long as they fucked.

So I chose Aries IT Girl for a reason. She was bright, an international project manager in information technology, but I knew two things. First, she was an Aries, and Aries women don’t work with me. They’re all ram horns in my face, bossing me around and trying to run the relationship. And a woman who tries to exert the leadership role in a relationship is in for a disappointment. I’m extremely dominant with a female partner. I tried to be the follower in my relationship with one Aries woman, and for all I know, that is why it failed. That and the fact that she’s an Aries.

So it didn’t matter to me that Aries IT Girl was a fellow Aries. I wasn’t really trying to marry her, I just wanted to be with her for a while.

In addition, I’d made certain that she wasn’t very good looking. Her photos were blurry and indistinct, and from what I could see her hair was shot and she was pudgy.

But the woman who showed up at the Brew Pub could have been a Miss America runner up. I can still see her feminine catwalk stroll down the sidewalk to the bar, her cell phone cradled in her ear, her long blonde hair flowing over her bare tanned shoulders from the sexy blouse she wore. She wore impossibly tight jeans and cowboy boots, and she looked slender and delicious. I melted into a pool of horny, romantic neediness as she walked up to me.

"Marissa?" I asked.

"Hi," she said, smiling with a movie star grin. She cocked her head, her eyes widening as she looked up at me. Shit, I thought, she likes me.

It was a dream of a date. I asked idiotic questions about her siblings and her family. At the end of it, she smiled at me and the kiss was magnificent.

he next day I told her she wasn’t right for me. She asked me why. I told her that her Aries bossiness was the end of it. There was a tear in her voice when she said she had no idea what I had meant.

There was no doubt about it. I had to do a better job finding inadequate women. This one almost got past me.

No comments: