Thursday, October 11, 2007

GIRL 26 ~ CAPE MAY GIRL

GIRL 26

CAPE MAY GIRL


She was 49, three years older than I was. My sister’s age. It was a bit of a strange feeling when she winked at me. She had a high powered job in the city and a beach house in Cape May. Quite a haul every Friday night and Monday morning, but she said it gave her peace.

On our first date I met her at the Snake Ranch, since she was in mid-transit to her shore house. I gave her a glass of merlot and chatted. She was pretty, although in a severe way. Her voice was much deeper than mine, the vestige of a smoking habit, though I don’t think I ever saw her light up. I asked if she were ready to go with me to the restaurant, and she made a bitter joke about how she was a cheap date and there was no need for me to go to the trouble and expense of feeding her before fucking her. The poor woman, I thought. She was as mangled from dating and romance as I was.

We had a nice dinner, steak for me, a rabbit-food girl-salad for her. Back at the Snake Ranch, she looked great naked, and I fucked her expertly, if without inspiration. Something she said during sex haunted me – she had never in her life experienced an orgasm.

Never? I asked. Never, she said. It ran through my mind that this might be a line to get guys to try harder, but there was a vacancy in her eyes. She was a little girl who’d shown up for a cocktail party and wasn’t sure what the fuss was all about.

In the morning, she was gone before I woke up. A few months later, I contacted her again to help me with a particularly stubborn dry spell. We had sex at her beach house, which was lovely. In between sessions, she looked at me with big brown eyes and said if I wanted to, I could have anal sex from her.

I thanked her, but didn’t take her up on it. That’s how dispirited I was by the whole thing.

Imagine, a woman who’d never had an orgasm and figured she was a cheap date to be used and tossed away.

On the drive back from the shore, I tried to forget the incident. But dating was cutting deeper and deeper. I suddenly understood why women would say, "I’m taking a break from dating." Whenever I had heard that expression applied to me, as in, "if you’re complaining so much, why don’t you take a break from dating?" I’d answer, "because I have a sex drive."

But I was tempted, sorely tempted, to let go for a while and see who floated into my life on her own.

That idea lasted one day. I couldn’t resist. I was back on Match and surfing for The Girl, Cape May Girl a distant unpleasant memory.




Written by tigersharktorp . Link to this entry

This entry has 1 comments: (Add your own)
From Exorcist Girl, who is getting annoyed at me: "Strange that you send women's pictures with almost every email. I do believe you may be one of the most pompous men I have been in contact with. That's just an observation. I usually steer clear of your type. The rich, pompous, egocentric type of man. It's so unattractive. I've been around so many elderly men with such rich character, colorful & alive. Yes, some are extremely intelligent, accomplished & some are uneducated & poor. See, I guess they have lost their looks. They have lost their sex appeal. They have lost some of their money to ex-wives. Many have lost their ability to walk. They are humbled. They have lost so much they realize what is important.....character & the ability to put a smile on someone's face. They tell me stories of their lives and create a picture in my mind. I liked your stories also. Though too many about women you have used is unappealing. Ok, so I ran off on a tangent.:) Every woman has an ability to orgasm many many times. Not just me or bat woman.lol It is not you who controls it. She controls it. You understand that. I'm sure you do. That must drive you crazy. Not being in control..."

Comment from tigersharktorp - 9/7/05 9:57 PM

No comments: