Thursday, October 11, 2007

GIRL 27 ~ ACCOUNTING GIRL

GIRL 27

ACCOUNTING GIRL



Her pictures made my heart pound, but I never thought she’d answer me back. When she did, I jokingly emailed that I usually administered a quiz to see if a woman were entitled to show up at the candlelit table, something to take her sexual temperature with, but for her I’d waive the test. Her reply was that she was disappointed, especially since she’d hoped that if I took her temperature, I would take it anally.

Boom, first email, and the girl comes right out and says she loves to be fucked up the ass.

Okay, let me just confess right now that I was in lust with her from that very moment. She made my blood boil. What better chemistry could you ask for?

She was incredibly optimistic, a total live wire. I loved her on the phone, and her emails were erotic and tense. In preparation for our date, I wrote her a twelve page erotic poem. If Girl 6 had taught me anything, it was that no red-blooded heterosexual female could resist poetry.

She showed up at a restaurant in Philadelphia frequented by CEOs and mobsters. She looked just like her pictures -- alluring and sexual and pretty.

Immediately I knew something was wrong. A sadness was washing off her like a chill ocean breeze. When I asked her what was troubling her, she looked at the floor and insisted all was well.

Halfway through the first bottle of wine she told me the story. She’d been adopted and embarked on a lifelong search for her biological mother. What she found was awful. The mother had kept the sister before Accountant Girl, and the one after. Accountant Girl had been singled out for adoption. She was stunned and stung. She had made the mistake of taking her seven year old son with her to that first meeting, and at one point he said, "why is grandma so mean to you?"

The evening was ruined. I consoled her as best I could, and spent the rest of dinner wondering how this crushed woman could be so optimistic and free and sexual on the phone.

Maybe it just didn’t matter. Maybe we were all this broken. Look at me, I thought. This parade of freaks after Girl 6, who was herself a freak. They say you attract who you are. It was hard news.




Written by tigersharktorp . Link to this entry

This entry has 3 comments: (Add your own)
From my friend Clouds Girl: "Please don't be offended.......and not that my opinion matters but the stories I just read sound "tired".....is the only word I can think of......I am not trying to be critical....really I am not. The impression I got when reading them is your......heart is not in it......they are good....but you are great at writing......

"
Comment from tigersharktorp - 9/7/05 11:45 PM




From Gap Girl: "Please remove me from this journal. You are exploiting
women on Match, by posting their pictures."
Comment from tigersharktorp - 9/7/05 10:01 PM




From a gorgeous, sexy, nurse in NYC I once corresponded with on Match, who now sends me sweet emails that I can’t respond to because she has me blocked from contacting her -- "Sweetie, you're a delight to my day. Some of the things you write about are such a turn on. You are the sexiest man I've ever imagined. You may be invisible to me, but thoughts of you make me masturbate to the point of the most intense orgasms I've ever had...Your journal is sexually interesting. Hope you keep it coming, so I will."
Comment from tigersharktorp - 9/6/05 8:26 AM

No comments: