Thursday, October 11, 2007

GIRL 3 ~ LEGGY PRIVATE EYE GIRL

GIRL 3


Leggy Private Eye Girl



She was tall, slender and blonde. The kind of girl who walks into the bar and turns every male head in the place. She was a private eye. There were signs of age in the lines around her face, but they looked extremely sexy, and I wanted her.

But the conversation was boring. I couldn't seem to steer us toward anything interesting. She wouldn't say a word about her previous relationships. It was clear to me that she didn't like me, which was fine. I paid the stupidly expensive dinner bill and walked her to her car.

She reached up, snaked her arms around me and pulled me into a deep kiss, her tongue exploring mine, her mouth open and receptive, luring me deeper insider her. I felt that kiss all the way down to my toes. My heart pounded with desire. The second I reached for her breast, she pulled away, smiled, got into her car and roared off.

I stood there in the moonlight, blinking.

I asked her out on a second date. My first second!



But the Cuban restaurant, though beautiful, made me want to fall asleep in my plate. The woman was so…damned…boring!

Afterward, we went to a bar where she had to take photographs of a set of stairs someone fell down, and I did guard duty while she clicked away, the bouncer distracted. You'd think it would be exciting to go on an actual surveillance mission with a private eye girl, but even that was boring.

By date's end I was finished with her. At her car door, she pulled me into the second blood-boiling kiss. I kissed her back, but after she drove off, I spit on the pavement. Goddamned cock tease. I thought they'd gone out of style in tenth grade. Apparently I'd been wrong.


No comments: