Thursday, October 11, 2007

GIRL 19 ~ BLONDE ENEMA NURSE GIRL

GIRL 19

BLONDE ENEMA NURSE GIRL



I met her at a Cherry Hill nightclub. She was a nurse in a hospital that did serious surgery, and confessed that the part of her job she loved the most was administering enemas. She was all blonde hair and big green eyes. I know I spent a few hours with her there, but wasn’t overly inspired by the conversation, except for the enema part. We made out in her car, and promised we’d see each other later. If not for the promise of touching her more, it would have ended there.


But with my traitorous penis Tyrannosaurus Rex in charge of the selection, I invited her away for a weekend. By the time we got there I realized we had nothing to talk about. Figures, the minibar in the room didn’t have a key. We spent the whole weekend having sex. When she used her voice to moan instead of talk, it was much more interesting.


She convinced me to let her give me the water up the back door. I was naked in the bathtub, on my knees, as she lubed up the nozzle of the three-quart black bomber enema bag she called Big Bertha. I’m all for anal stimulation, whether it’s hers or mine, but this wasn’t a sexual feeling, it was like being invaded. The cramp was a particularly torturous kind of pain. When I couldn’t get in more than half the bag, she shook her head in contempt and said I was eating the wrong food. When I wanted to quit after four tries, she clammed up for the rest of the night. I’m still not sure why she got pleasure out of doing this. I asked if she wanted to be the receiver of the water, and she frowned and looked at me like I was crazy.


When I took her back to her house, she invited me in. I declined and sped off, finally glad to be alone. Rex had fun, but he didn’t have to listen to her. Or suffer the bowel cramps from her enemas.


The next day her email was not just hate mail, it was a death threat.

No comments: