Thursday, October 11, 2007

GIRL 10 ~ DELAWARE NURSE GIRL

GIRL 10

DELAWARE NURSE GIRL

 

She winked at me with a generic, un-self-revealing profile. She lived in the town where my construction project was being built. She said she was a nurse looking for a meaningful relationship. I asked her for a picture. She sent one of her from a distance, the old indistinct picture trick. But her body was toned, her hair blonde, straight and long, and I wasn’t seeing anyone. What the hell.

I met her, and she was really sexy. Very cool though, as if this were no big deal to her. I bought her dinner. She looked up from her fish and confessed she likes to fuck on the first date.

Naked in my hotel room, she was absolutely gorgeous. She lay on the bed, and after a half hour of foreplay, she looks at me.

“What’s wrong?”

I don’t know, I said. My penis, Tyrannosaurus Rex, was nowhere to be seen.

“I’m sorry,” I stammered.

She stood and hurried into her clothes. “So am I.” She slammed the door after her.

“What the hell was that about?” I shouted at Rex.

He shrugged. “I wasn’t in the mood.”

“Since when are you NOT in the mood?”

“I miss Mommy,” he said.

“What?”

“Alayna. Girl 6. She took care of me in every way. Mommy.” He said it as if it were obvious.

“Oh, God.” I didn’t know what to say. “You really call her that?”

He ignored the comment. “You have to get her back. I need her,” he said.

“Stop whining. I’ll find someone new.”

“No, I want Alayna.”

“Dammit, I tried to get her back! She told me to fuck off! What the hell am I supposed to do, turn into some kind of idiot stalker?”

“You should leave the romance to me,” Rex said. “Women all love me. They all hate you.”

“Up yours. This woman didn’t like you at all.”

“If she’d met me, let’s just say she wouldn’t have slammed the door. That door slam was for you, not me.”

“So you say, hotshot. Next time I get a girl naked, I expect you to show up for work.”

“Then let me vote on the girl,” Rex said. “No more goddamned ‘pot luck’ dates.”

Irolled my eyes. Would this girlfriend search ever bear fruit?

No comments: