Saturday, September 1, 2007

GIRL 97 ~ TOUGH GIRL

GIRL 97

TOUGH GIRL

She'd been through experiences as rough as my own.

She was no-nonsense, in your face, uncompromising and bitchy.

I liked that in a woman.

Or at least I used to.

It went back to the same issues. I was finding myself surrounded by psychological twins of Girl Zero. Yes, I admired the toughness. Certainly, I loved the female negotiator. Absolutely, I dug the woman who was a pillar of strength and a force of nature.

But I no longer wanted that girl in my bed. No more would I negotiate to get the tough girl's clothes off.

I'd had it being the copilot of a relationship.

I was a leader now. For good or ill, it was up to me.

I wished her well and walked back to my car, wondering how the hell I would get through girls 98, 99 and 100, seeing as how things with 94 had become so interesting.

No comments: