Saturday, September 22, 2007

GIRL 72 ~ LEO PHARMA GIRL

GIRL 72

LEO PHARMA GIRL


Girl 6, the lovely Alayna, had been a Leo, the sluts of the zodiac. She'd also been athletic and slim.

I admit I was trying desperately to replace her. But so I hit on Leo Pharma Girl. She was thin - I liked that. She had a smooth, killer voice. I liked that too.

I sent her a long email before our date telling her I was really hopeful that it would lead to something.

Never do that with a woman. Women need to think that they need to chase you. So, was I feeling romantic, or was I trying to sabotage it?

Regardless of that answer, she was quiet and meek on the date. I had made a mistake in not assuring that she was a slut - I guess I'd assumed that the Leo sign would have taken care of that.

She didn't write. I didn't call.

Next.

No comments: