Saturday, September 1, 2007

AFTERWARD - HUNDRED GIRLS PROJECT

During the period of the Hundred Girls Project, I recovered from the life event that had kicked off the entire thing. Toward the end, I became more human and more compassionate, but perhaps more cynical as well. I wondered, could I ever get together with a woman with whom I would have a mutual love affair?

There is an answer to the question, but I don't want to spoil what could be the sequel to the story of this journey.

Thank you for reading this, and please comment on the blog if you wish. If you'd like to contact me, you can reach me at

silentfastdeep@aol.com



 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooooo.  where's 1-73?  

Anonymous said...

Click "VIEW ARCHIVES" to see all the blogs.

Anonymous said...

AFTERWARD - HUNDRED GIRLS PROJECT :

I followed this journal a while ago, and thought is was VERY entertaining and interesting.  I even downloaded excerpts of blog entries because it caused so much anger in people and people launched such great arguments.  Particularly, the ones toward the end-when you were grappling with your love for the earlier girl, then, the later interplay between bat-girl and some of the others.  You really had people in an uproar.  But, all of the comments are gone--it is far less interesting without them.

Also, many of your write-ups on these "supposed" dates have been changed--bat girl ,who was an on-going saga of ups and downs- is now a lamented love, and others are just completely changed,-particulary your perspective on the last girls-all which make me question the authenticity of your original accounts.  This is too bad--I found it interesting and completely engaging for a great while. And I was excited to see that you are back with the dating advice site.  But again, it seems like a lot of what you wrote was shear bull-shit. Why did you waste our time?

For the record-if she were real in the first place-I believe that bat-girl dumped you: not, vice-versa.