Saturday, September 1, 2007

GIRL 88 ~ POODLE GIRL

GIRL 88

POODLE GIRL

After my fantastic experience with Fountain of Youth Girl, I opened my mind to the idea of dating women in their mid-fifties.

Poodle Girl was the first one.

Oh my God, I thought. What have I done? It was like one of my mother's bridge club friends showed up.

I'm a student of negotiation and acting. I've had to do a lot of acting in my role as a parent. Being a disciplinarian is just not me, but to fail to play the part will damage the kids I love most. So I've acted furious at times when I'm amused, and I've acted nonchalant at times when I'm murderously angry. I've done a damned good job in my "acting career," so much so that I think I could have won an Oscar with my performance with my teenagers. "I'd like to thank the Academy…"

I decided to take this a step further, into the dating world. Up to that point, I'd prided myself on being genuine. But this date, I would try to see if I could get this woman to think I was into her even though the very idea of getting close enough to kiss her made me faint with revulsion.

Why would I do that, you ask?



Because the woman was not the type whom you could just walk out on after ten minutes. It would hurt her feelings much worse than if I were to punch out on a 40 year old. Perhaps that's rationalization for my decision. But in any case, I put the hard sell on her and strangely enough…SHE rejected ME.

With females, you simply never know.

No comments: