Tuesday, September 4, 2007

GIRL 81~ BIKER TEACHER GIRL

GIRL 81

BIKER TEACHER GIRL

She was a bicycle fanatic. And a middle school teacher. She wasn't my type, and it wasn't her appearance that hooked me, but rather her expressions. There was definitely intelligent life on her planet, and there were sexual thoughts behind those eyes.

But immediately she was combative, acting as if I were the great male chauvinist oppressor. It was tiresome.

In person she was cute, bubbly, sexual and engaging, but the dialogue continued about what a caveman I was.

I kissed her goodnight and left it at that. There were emails from her afterward. I answered them politely, but without enthusiasm.

It was as if I had an entire encounter without my penis showing up.

I was waiting for something. Or someone.

No comments: