Saturday, September 22, 2007

GIRL 66 ~ GEEK GIRL

GIRL 66

GEEK GIRL

You can always tell an amateur on internet dating. They spend way too long in the email phase or phone phase and with all the frenzied communications, odds are there will be no chemistry. The rule is, see if you like the person on email, do a voice test on the phone, and otherwise just consider email and the phone early but inaccurate indications of whether there will be sparks. The phone should be used for date logistics. Half the time a profile or early hint is nothing like the real person.

By this time I knew the fundamentals, but I got talked out of them from being in a strange mood.

So for the first twenty minutes of the date, Geek Girl didn't look at me. For the next hour, she told me all about the guy she had a marital affair with, the VP she worked for, who then left her to - of all things - to go back to his cunt of a wife.

Wow, talk about a body slam. I'm all like, hey, why couldn't you tell me this before I met you halfway across the fuckin' state? I'd have saved myself parking fees.

When the bill came, I waited to see if she'd pay it. I waited and waited. Finally I looked pointedly at the bill, then at her. She just stared back.

Prostitute. Dinner whore. Just like all the others.

I settled the check and got out of there.

She was such an ass that I got home and had the flu for two straight weeks.

No comments: